Friday, October 5, 2012

All over again


I was doing alright before you came along
But life threw me in your path and then started the love song
I was having a fine day sipping my coffee lazily,
Until my eyes met yours gazing at me dreamily.

I was lost in your eyes; I was lost in your arms,
I was lost in your love; I was lost in your charms
I saw you in my dreams, I saw you when awake,
I saw your reflection on the moon; I saw it in the silver lake!

With you holding me tight, I forgot all my fears
Life seemed wonderful, every time you whispered in my ears
Today you are gone, and we are so far apart
I’m left with your memories that I hold close to my heart.

Your memories make me happy; they also make me sad,
Yet the moments I spent with you were the best I’ve ever had,
I should forget you, they say, it’ll spare me the pain
But I choose to fall in love with you…all over again.

No comments: